Our growing security and patrol organization is currently accepting applications for the role of Security Officer in Fredericton. The successful candidate will identify and report incidents at assigned client sites and will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients’ properties. The Security Officer will periodically tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and fire control equipment, uphold order, and enforce regulations for the facility in regard to the premises, personnel and visitors.
Incorporated in 2013, 3|Sixty was created with the vision that there is more to security than just providing the basics. That the client expects and deserves more. High quality, elite services, from a physical presence on site, comprising of the highest caliber of staff, the secure transport services, ensuring each shipment and delivery is consistent from pick up to unload. By providing risk mitigation services to both the public and private sectors 3|Sixty is able to inform and advise each client on their unique challenges and needs.
This is where YOU come in!
We are looking for qualified individuals to fill Part Time/On-Call positions – with potential for promotion within the company for motivated, and dedicated security agents.
All applicants must be eligible for a Security Guard license in New Brunswick. All training will be provided. Must have excellent communication and observation skills, be physically fit to endure foot patrols throughout each shift at a large facility.
- Access control, patrol assigned areas and site to ensure the security of the client property, employees and equipment against theft, fraud, fire, flood, vandalism, criminal activity, etc.
- Resolve conflict situations
- Enforce regulations of establishment
- Respond to alarms, bomb threats and other emergencies
- Report writing
- Applicants must be eligible for a security guard license in NB.
- We cover 100% of guard licensing fees.
- Valid First Aid License
- Provide quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to respond with patience, courtesy, and professionalism
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Verbal and written communication
- Dependable and punctual, able to work with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Benefits will be available for applicable candidates; room to grow within the company.
We thank all who apply. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit a CV/summary of recent work, copy of guard license, asap.
Part-time, On Call
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour