NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Safety Tickets that are an asset but no required:
Standard First Aid
CSTS(Construction Safety Training System)
Ground Disturbance Level 2
OILFIELD LABOURER REQUIRED!
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST
MUST HAVE Minimum Class 5 Drivers Licence
All Work is In Town Work so your HOME Every Night.
Our company is seeking labourers for year round work with lots of opportunities for overtime.
- Completing pre and post inspections on directional drills
- Using both hand tools and power tools to assist in directional drilling
- Must wear all necessary Personal Protective Equipment provided as job function dictates
- Must identify all unsafe working conditions and not proceed with work if it endangers the technician, other workers, customers and/or the public.
- Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have a valid Driver’s license, with clean abstract. Class 1 or 3 preferred, but would consider full Class 5.
- Minimum 2-years experience operating directional drill equipment, Vermeer and Locators. (salary based on experience)
- Previous experience using technical and diagnostic tools (cable locator, signal meter, TDR)
- Must be Physically fit and able to bend, kneel, lift (up to 65 lbs)
- Must be able to read and understand Utility locates for Water, Gas, etc.…
- Must be able to meet the Quality Standards to satisfy client needs
- Must be able to apply due diligence ensuring accuracy in preparing and promptly completing all necessary documentations, equipment log and FLHA
- Must be able to travel throughout Alberta and the surrounding area.
- Work jointly with Foreman to ensure safe drilling guidelines are met
- Follow policies for safe drilling
- The position is full time consisting of a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must have a strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time