Industry: Information Technology and Services
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Candidate have Degree or Diploma prefers.
- Good command in English.
- Basic computer operating skills and proficient typing skills.
Experience with MS-Office and data programs