Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada.
We are a family business that unites more than 6,000 employees working together to support one another, our customers, consumers and our communities. Our heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing Coca-Cola brand products, and other allied brands in Canada runs more than 120-years deep!
We are the face of Coca-Cola and its Partner Brands to Canadians. We produce and deliver the beverages and experiences that delight them at every occasion in their life. We are the bottler for an entire nation with a vision and commitment to becoming “the greatest” in our industry.
About our People
We believe our people are the DNA of our organization. With an unwavering commitment to do their best every day, we also share values which define how we work:
- Safety First – For all of us safety is non-negotiable and must come first.
- Integrity – We nurture trust and keep our word.
- Accountability – We all take ownership and responsibility for our actions and the parts of the business that we impact.
- Quality – We focus on quality in every aspect of our business. Our products refresh families across Canada, including our own, so we work to deliver the best for them, every time.
- Entrepreneurial – A mind set of being results focused, sharing improvements & innovations towards a better future.
If you often find yourself saying “this can be done” or are often questioning “is there a better way?” then Coke Canada has opportunities that will encourage you and your teams to step forward. We offer a variety of opportunities that will enable you to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career.
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Bottling Company is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
TITLE: EMPLOYÉ DE PRODUCTION
Responsable des fonctions générales comportant la manipulation physique du produit, des matériaux, des approvisionnements et de l’équipement plus frais de service.
Établies les machines assurant tous les matériaux de production sont disponibles.
Actionnez et surveillez l’équipement et complétez le niveau des matériaux comme nécessaires.
Inspectez visuellement les résultats de cadence et de document de production.
Déterminez et rapportez les défauts de fonctionnement aux parties appropriées.
Maintenez la propreté de l’équipement et du secteur assigné.
Assurez la conformité à des politiques et à des procédures de normalisation et de compagnie.
Se tenant pour des périodes prolongées, marcher, se soulever, s’élever, se tapir, se plier, atteindre et se pencher.