Primoris Willbros Canada is an infrastructure contractor serving major firms in the oil, gas, power, petrochemical, and heavy oil industries and include services covering tailings and hydro-transport pipeline construction and maintenance, storage tank construction and maintenance, industrial facilities multi-discipline construction and maintenance, piping fabrication, and pipeline integrity services.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Until December
Shift: Monday to Thursday (10 hours/day) Friday (8 hours/day)
Benefits: Provided through Union (CLAC)
Location: Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- Demonstrate knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, grooving and bending of pipes, valves and fittings.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair piping systems which carry water, steam, chemicals or fuel used in heating, cooling, lubricating and other processes.
- Layout, assemble, fabricate, maintain and repair pressurized piping systems.
- Hydrotest and install fabricated pipe spools within structural steel modular assemblies, adding designed supports as required.
- Use testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors.
- Maintain all tools, work area and equipment in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Read and interpret client and company supplied construction fabrication drawings and specifications.
- Alberta Journeyman Pipefitter Ticket or actively enrolled in AIT Apprenticeship program; required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. comfortably
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screening is a standard requirement for all Primoris craft positions
- Must be able to produce valid safety ticket, including:
- OSSA AWP
- OSSA Fall Protection