The Personnel Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates for possible employment. The Personnel Recruiter screens, interviews, and reference checking all possible candidates to ensure suitability.
- Answering all incoming calls regarding employment;
- Maintaining recruitment databases and tracking systems;
- Scheduling pre-offer drug/physical tests;
- Replying to candidate and various department inquiries;
- Maintaining, inputting and updating all personnel data;
- Processing new hire paperwork;
- Various other duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word;
Previous SuccessFactors experience would be an asset;
Strong attention to detail;
Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
Ability to multi task and coordinate to meet deadlines;
Ability to work independently and in group settings;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and,
Being comfortable with public speaking is an asset.
High school diploma
Previous oilfield and/or recruitment background would both be considered assets;
Experience in administration, customer service and data entry would all be assets;