Primoris Willbros Canada is an infrastructure contractor serving major firms in the oil, gas, power, petrochemical, and heavy oil industries and include services covering tailings and hydro-transport pipeline construction and maintenance, storage tank construction and maintenance, industrial facilities multi-discipline construction and maintenance, piping fabrication, and pipeline integrity services.
The Laborer will be responsible for assisting craft positions in the field, in a diverse capacity.
Project Start Date: July 9, 2019
Duration: Until November 29, 2019
Shift: 14/7 – Fourteen days of work, followed by seven days off
- Willing to perform physically demanding work
- Adhere to and promote a safe work environment at all costs
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to work-related demands
- Be willing to work in the field as a crew member with the potential to lead a crew if you demonstrate required skills.
- Being able to work extended hours on site as well as shift work when required.
- Various other duties as requested by management
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. comfortably
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screening is a standard requirement for all Primoris craft positions
- Must be able to produce valid safety ticket, including:
- CSTS-09 or CSO,
- OSSA AWP,
- OSSA Confined Space,
- OSSA Fall Protection, and
- H2S Alive