Operate your own or Company provided portable welding rig in field and shop locations.
Maintain and perform repairs on welding equipment
Examine welds to ensure that they meet standard / specifications
Complete work for custom fabrication and structural construction
Follow all assigned drawings and instructions
Conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
. Working knowledge of all welding processes
- Proven experience with fabrication equipment and various other tools/equipment: hand tools, shears, drill press, pedestal grinders
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Understand and apply relevant math calculations
- Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, designs, and welding process specifications
- Attention to detail
- Valid Interprovincial Journeyman Welding Certificate required
- B Pressure Certificate an asset
- Valid CWB tickets an asset
- Industry standard safety certifications (First Aid, H2S) an asset
. Pipe/Structural experience an asset
- Experience reading blue prints an asset
- Exceptional oral and written English
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
- Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test)
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operateswell-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.