Whitewater Management Ltd. is a leading supplier of water to the oilfield industry in Alberta and Northern British Columbia. We are a full scope company providing the latest industrial water usage strategies that address the environmental issues of the future. Our team makes a point of working with the various groups involved to ensure satisfaction to all parties involved in our projects. We believe in the importance of community and working with individual municipalities to promote strong partnerships. Our goal is to grow and expand by having employees of choice, and we are currently looking for individuals who would like to excel as leaders in the industry.
- Inspecting the picker and the truck before work commences.
- Assessing the load and determine the best course of action to pick it safely.
- Determining the weights and dimensions of the equipment to be picked.
- Positioning the picker the appropriate distance from the load.
- Rigging up the picker appropriately for the load that will be picked.
- Securing the load.
- Strong advocate for the HSE Program and Whitewater Management Ltd.’s safety culture.
- Ensure compliance to all client’s and Whitewater Management Ltd.’s policies, procedures and programs.
- Be the first line of defense in promoting safety and driving discipline.
- May be required to contribute to the pre-job scouting, planning, and execution and post job activities in alignment with customer job scopes.
- May be the primary customer field contact for all work in progress.
Accountabilities and End Results:
- Safety – leader setting the standard to ensure that the Whitewater Management Ltd. HSE program is adhered to within Field Operations shop.
- Scoping – support for all job planning as required.
- Mentoring – the highest level of ethical work practices.
- Client Interface – as a Whitewater Management Ltd. representative, in accordance with conduct policies, ensuring a positive client to service provider experience.
- Environmental – stewardship and strict compliance to all Whitewater Management Ltd.’s guidelines, and water management directives as well as external regulatory entities.
- Collaboration – with all stakeholders including internal functions as well as the client representatives to ensure the planning, execution and closure of all jobs are completed.
- Leadership – a role model for field level personnel in the development of the field supervision leadership team. Leading by example at all White Water Management Ltd.’s work locations
- Drive – organizational behaviors to ensure respectful and professional communication.
- Cost Management – ensure variance reporting is completed immediately from job scope to Superintendent.
- Challenge – field leadership personnel, driving increased levels of confidence and knowledge, increasing Whitewater Management Ltd.’s leadership resources base.
- Supporting – in alignment with the crew planning and scheduling and water resource management functions and in accordance with Whitewater Management Ltd.’s policies and procedures and client. Ensure the continued success of Whitewater Management Ltd.
- Executing – job pre-work, mobilization, operations and de-mobilization activities as described by Whitewater Management Ltd.’s SJP’s/JSA’s and client scopes of work.
- Basic knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Desire to learn and advance oneself in the Oil & Gas Service industry
- Intimate knowledge of all SJP’s and JSA’s
- Positive team player
- Demonstrated safety advocate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be a key part of a growing organization
- Operating picker trucks and other equipment for rig in and rig out of pumps, hose, crings, etc.
- Executing job as planned recording SOW changes, obtaining client approvals and communicating back to home office for billing purposes.
- Reporting as defined by contract and Whitewater Management Ltd.’s procedures, both internally and with client representatives.
- Maintaining a safe, positive, ethical, and co-operative work environment.
- Guidance/Leadership ensuring positive growth, both personally, corporately, and in client relationships.
- Waste Management – reduce, reuse and recycle. Ensure all waste is disposed of in correct manner according to best practices and regulations.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to: Logistics Coordinator & Field Supervisor.
- Prioritizing work execution based on the demand and scope change.
- Remote working locations across a large geographical area.
- Harsh weather conditions, difficult terrain.
- Client/customer interfaces.
- Sensitive environment.
- Integrating with the stakeholder/client to provide the highest level of service through continual business change and growth.
- Physical demands: bending, heavy lifting, pushing/pulling, repetitive motions, twisting.
- Journeyman Picker Certification.
- Class 1 Drivers Licence.
- Acceptable Drivers Abstract.
- Standard First Aid, H2S Alive.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Effective time management skills.
- Oil & Gas Industry experience desired.
- Ability to function as a team player.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality of work.
- Organized and has the ability to prioritize