HighFire Energy Service’s is a diverse energy services company looking for hard working, high caliber, and high energy labors for upcoming turn-arounds and steady maintenance work.
- Work out of town completing maintenance at gas plants, gas wells, and oil battery’s.
- Rebuild valves, actuators
- Complete Quality Management forms with high attention to detail.
- Oversee the safe and efficient completion of projects.
- Ensure facilities and personnel comply with HighFire Energy Services safety, health, environment and risk standards;
- Operate picker trucks & crew trucks as required.
- Other tasks as required.
*This position requires candidates to:
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license;
- Provide a driver’s abstract for review;
- Hold safety tickets as required by industry (H2S & First Aid)
- Successfully complete a pre-employment medical screening, including drug and alcohol testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $27.00 / hour
Accommodations and Meals Provided. This is a temporary camp position. Potential for the right candidates to stay on full time and progress within the diverse company.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- English (Preferred)