Location: Arcola, SK
Well service contractor. Responsibilities will include general Floorhand duties on a service rig….
Locally owned & operated service rig company seeking EXPERIENCED FLOORHANDS for work in the Arcola/Weyburn/SE SK area. Applicants must possess valid H2S Alive Safety Ticket, First Aid/CPR. Valid Class 5 SK driver’s license required. Preference given and bonus paid for 1A licenses. Please apply with resume & references.
We offer competitive wages and benefits program.
Responsibilities will include general Floorhand duties on a service rig. Must be able and willing to do hard physical labor & work long hours.
Skills and Abilities:
– Well service contractor
– Up to 45 kg (100 lbs.)
– Assist other workers to maintain drilling equipment on drill floor
– Assist in setting up, taking down and transporting drilling and service rigs and service equipment
– Clean up rig areas
– Drive trucks to transport materials and well service equipment
– Handle, sort and move drill pipes, tools, cement and other materials
– Manipulate sections of pipes or drill stems at rig floor during drilling and during removal and replacement of pipes, drill stems and drill bits
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
– Driver’s license
– Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
– Standard First Aid Certificate