You are a Directional Driller/Locator with experience supporting utility maintenance and construction. Your experience supporting telecommunications allows you to safely and efficiently complete utility construction and maintenance projects.
Join LTS Build Services Ltd. in Milton, ON Today
- Performs box locating, directional drilling, installation of conduits for various cables, installation of pedestals and concrete bases, flushmount vaults and enclosures
- Safely operates directional drilling equipment and locating tools
- Coordinates drilling activities with other activities, positioning or moving of loads and conduct in response to hand or audio signals from team members
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, CVOR guidelines and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Must be able to work in confined areas
- Handle and distribute construction materials, loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, equipment, remove all debris from work sites
- Other duties as required
- Must have previous directional drilling/locating experience
- Previous experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid AZ driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and CVOR
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting (up to 50 pounds), working at heights, in confined spaces and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Benefits provided by Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!