“TWG” is the group name we use to refer to the industry’s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The seven brands comprising TWG include Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch, Gear Products, Pullmaster and LANTEC. Operating from the Jenks, Oklahoma facility are the Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch and Gear Products brands with Pullmaster and LANTEC brands operating from the Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
By drawing upon the talent of our dedicated employees and the strengths of these brands, TWG has become known around the world for providing innovative products and solutions designed and manufactured to high quality standards and delivered to our customers on time. The products and solutions produced by TWG find their way into diverse applications including onshore oil and gas, the utility industry, commercial and governmental towing and recovery, construction and offshore cranes, marine applications including fishing and cargo handling, forestry and mining applications and a myriad of other construction applications.
We feel that our success is directly attributable to the creativity, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees.
- Creates a world class safety environment in our machining areas by identifying safety risks and implementing process improvements.
- Drives significant efficiency gains across the machining area by implementing process improvements.
- Reduces set up times through improved tooling and processes.
- Identifies best practices across the machining areas, documents the standard processes and implements.
- Creates outstanding teamwork with Team Leads, Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers and Engineers.
- Utilizes excellent project management skills to complete cross functional and more complex projects.
- Coaches and mentors machining staff to assist in problem solving.
- CNC programming responsibilities
- Coordinate and perform maintenance work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of specialty.
- 1 to 3 years successful experience: OR
- A combination of similar education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
This position may be located in: Americas : Canada : British Columbia : Surrey