STEPS IN SECURING A CANADA PR VISA ONLINE IN 2020.
It is important to know that PR simply means “Permanent Residence or Residency” as the case maybe and below are the helpful tips on how to secure one in the world’s friendliest country Canada.
The Canada Permanent residence Visa is the best category of Visa for professionals and intending citizens of Canada. It is a 5year multiple entry visa and also afford the holders the opportunity to live,study, work and earn in Canada without any hassle. The best most ingesting aspect is that you can change the status on the PR visa after spending three years in Canada to Citizenship! Isn’t that amazing? We are sure you are excited as much as we are.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION FOR PR VISA
- Copies Of Education Transcripts
- Birth Certificate
- Employment Experience Letters
- Qualifying WES Report
- IELTS Score Card
- Medicals & Police Clearance Certificate
- Proof of Identity
- International Passport
- There are other documents that will be requested based on what you as the applicant choose tho.
BENEFITS OF THE CANADIAN PR VISA
- A 5 years multiple entries visa.
- A “family status” under which both applicants(spouse) can work full time.
- An opportunity to become a Canadian citizen
- Free education for children, health and social provisions for the entire family.
- Opportunity to invite parents post-settlement.
- Access to the USA and other Countries.
HOW MUCH IS CANADA PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES?
The Permanent Residence visa costs 1040 Canadian dollars per applicant above 18 years. At the initial stage of the processing of Canadian Permanent Residency, you will be charged with an Education Credential Assessment fee which is 285 Canadian Dollars per applicant.
This is done in order to verify and determine whether your education and certificates meets Canadian standards and you are all ready for the process.
How to calculate Canada permanent residence visa points?
You must score 67 points out of 100 to meet Canada residency requirements. If you are accompanied by your spouse, his/her points will also be taken into consideration for PR application.
How to get permanent residency in canada
Do all the aforementioned and you are sure to land your visa very soon.