Propell is looking for a General Labourer to join our growing team in Calgary, AB. General Labourers are responsible for shop, equipment and yard maintenance and clean up. The General Labourer will provide assistance & general help for assemblers, warehouse, paint/blast and other manufacturing support areas.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with shop/yard cleanup and organization
- Assist with completion of all production related activities
- Assist with Yard movement by performing safety spotting procedures for drivers and forklift operators
- Maintenance of organizational areas per schedules
- Prepare and maintains forklift check sheets prior to forklift use (if required & certified)
- Examines all mobile equipment before use (if required & certified)
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Vocational training (an asset)
- Competent in the use of hand, air and power tools
- Possesses a basic mechanical knowledge
- Able to work well in both independent and team environments
- Follows oral and written instructions.
- Displays effective time management skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Mechanical ability
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- An RSP matching program
- Shared Prosperity (our corporate profit sharing program)
- Apprenticeships and Training
- Opportunities for growth
- And more!
WHO IS PROPELL?
11 years as the North American leader in oilfield equipment innovation and manufacturing, with 3 facilities across the U.S. and Canada, are not only a testament to our customers, but a commitment to the team of people that work here every day. The people that work at Propell come here, learn here, and stay here for many years. It is this collective expertise and a never-ending pursuit of improvement through teamwork that gives our company a proven ability in everything we do.
Find out where your career can go with Propell, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)