Construction Oilfield Laborers needed, Painting, Bolt up, Skid Steer operation, Trucking, Loading Trailers, Welders Helpers, and Fitter Helpers all could be part of the job. Please text or call 403-998-6910
Red Deer- Rockey Mountain House Area
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Freelance, Apprenticeship
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- forklift operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Rocky Mountain House, AB (Preferred)
Fraction Energy Services Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Trican Well Service., is committed to setting the standard of excellence and is recognized as a superior service provider of fluid management solutions in western Canada.
If you have strong leadership and execution skills and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, look no further because Fraction Energy Services wants you!
SUPERHEATER OPERATOR – GRANDE PRAIRIE (GPF)
Under the supervision of the Transport Manager/Division, the Superheater Operator operates a frac-water heater unit equipped with a burner.
- Ensure that Fraction’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Drives and operates the Superheater
- Assist with rigging in and other functions at the job site as required including loading, testing, and assembling equipment in combination with attaching pumps and hoses to wellheads
- Maintain an accurate and up to date logbook and be mindful of not violating the National Safety Code with respect to driving hours
- Operate pumping systems to pump chemicals, gases, sand, or other materials into a well
- Operate burners for heating fluids, using controls such as Valves, Gauges and Switches.
- Observe equipment gauges and indicators to monitor job activities and conditions
- Carry and lay out hoses from the truck to water source
- Ensure paperwork is current including, but not limited to, maintenance schedules, logbooks, pre and post inspections on vehicle systems and equipment
- Communicate effectively with clients and internally with other departments, including Sales and Dispatch.
- Keep a clean work area including, but not limited to, cleaning the shop, warehouse, and assisting others with clean up
Experience & Skills:
- Class 1 or 3 driver’s license (with air brake endorsements) and a clean 5-year driver’s abstract
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience operating Superheater Units or previous oilfield experience
- High school diploma is an asset
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, reliable, and dependable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment
- Read and understand policies and procedures, write legibly in order to keep and maintain logs understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- H2S Alive Certification
- ODA Certification an asset
- Standard First Aid or Occupational First Aid – Level 1
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Skilled in problem-solving techniques
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Option for flexible or full coverage benefits program
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- On call 24-hours during shift
- Must live near base of employment or be willing to relocate
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
- Work schedules are variable and may require work away from home for extended periods