Precision Well Servicing need an experienced, local DERRICKHAND for SECURE and STEADY WORK.
Why should YOU choose Precision Well Servicing?
- We are a Local and Secure Company
- Offer Immediate Job Placements
- On the Job Training
- Coveralls, Boots, gloves, and more provided on your first day
- Matched Pension & Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Possible Regular Rotations
- Supportive Management, Advancement and Paid Safety Training
- Steady, Local Work
- Immediate Single/Family Benefit Coverage with experience
- Award Winning Safety Program with special awards for personnel
- Bring a friend and earn up to $1900 for employee referrals
- and MUCH more!
- Energy Safety Canada (Previously Enform) H2S
- Standard First Aid (From Approved OH&S Provider)
- Class 5 Drivers Licence (No Learners, GDL or Novice)
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Screen (0 Tolerance for THC)
Derrickhands are responsible for all work above the rig floor, watching and maintaining proper well control characteristics, and guiding the pipe off the racking platform in the derrick while tripping in and out of the hole.
Precision Well Servicing operates the largest fleet of service rigs in Canada, offering a wide range of products focused upon delivering a safe, high quality service to our customers. We provide experienced competent employees that operate equipment in all areas including heavy oil, SAGD in northeast Alberta, and deep critical sour gas operations in Alberta’s foothills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Rig: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estevan, SK (Preferred)
- Standard First Aid (Preferred)
- H2S Alive (Preferred)
- Air Brake Endorsement (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence or Higher (Preferred