Easternwell is one of Australia’s leading drilling, well servicing and remote mobile camp management companies. We operate under long term contracts and service some of the world’s largest resource companies.
Due to our continued growth and internal promotions, we are seeking experienced drill rig crew to support our growing operations. If you have experience as a Floorhand / Roughneck, Lead Floorhand / Motorman, Derrickman, Assistant Driller (A.D) or Driller on a Drilling Rig (production Oil and Gas), and the relevant qualifications, we would like to hear from you.
- Consistent 2:2 FIFO/DIDO family friendly lifestyle roster
- The point of hire is Toowoomba
- Our rigs operate throughout the Surat and Cooper Basin areas
Why Work For Easternwell?
As industry experts in the Well Servicing field, we provide our people with:
- Exceptional safety records, standards and practices
- Nationally accredited training
- Opportunities for advancement of your career
- Competitive remuneration
- A supportive and family orientated company
- Accommodation in our award winning camps & food cooked by qualified chefs
- Be a part of a successful, respected company
- Experience working in oil & gas drilling operations as a Floorhand or above
- A high regard and positive attitude towards safety and teamwork
- Accredited certification (Onshore Oil and Gas/ Drilling Operations)
- Open Manual Drivers Licence
- Australian based experience
- The right to live and work in Australia
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not previously worked on a rig and want to start your career you need to apply to the ‘entry level leasehand’ position, this role is for experienced crew members only.
Just click the ‘apply’ button now