H&P Energy Services is now hiring qualified Drillers, Derrickhands, Motorhands and Floorhands for immediate employment for the winter drilling seasoning. H&P Energy Services offers interesting and challenging opportunities for dynamic individuals who want to be part of an exciting company operating in the Western Canadian Oilfields.
H&P Energy Services is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value and individual contributions of every member of its team and offers excellent opportunity of advancement and growth for the right candidates.
· Highly competitive salaries;
· Performance-based financial rewards;
· Employee advancement and growth; and
· A respectful and rewarding work environment.
Duties: Drilling Crews are required to safely perform the following duties; rig up / rig out, rig washing, mixing mud & chemicals, work with hand tools, conduct maintenance and repairs, work on the drill floor, and work in extreme temperatures.
Schedule: 24/7 on call, work extended shift hours which may include weekends and holidays.
Recommended Certifications: At a minimum H2S Alive, First Aid/CPR and CSO training. Job specific training is provided.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
· Good communication skills;
· Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment;
· Works well with others;
· Basic problem solving and organization skills;
· Min. of 2 years oilfield drilling experience; and
· Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 to $42.00 /hour
Reference ID: 001
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Drilling: 2 years (Preferred)