Already living in Dubai for a VIP operation based in Dubai / UAE, willing to perform a flight duty with 7 days OFF per month and five weeks holidays per year.
VIP Cabin Attendant
- Safety of our passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of our V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant in PRIVATE AVIATION OR RENOWNED AIRLINE WITH FIRST CLASS SERVICE
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application (cover letter, CV).
Please note that only applications fulfilling all above requirements and taken into consideration by our customer will be replied to.
Mr. Roger Wyss