Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We are Coke Canada.
We are a family business that unites more than 6,000 employees working together to support one another, our customers, consumers and our communities. Our heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing Coca-Cola brand products, and other allied brands in Canada runs more than 120-years deep!
We are the face of Coca-Cola and its Partner Brands to Canadians. We produce and deliver the beverages and experiences that delight them at every occasion in their life. We are the bottler for an entire nation with a vision and commitment to becoming “the greatest” in our industry.
About our People
We believe our people are the DNA of our organization. With an unwavering commitment to do their best every day, we also share values which define how we work:
- Safety First – For all of us safety is non-negotiable and must come first.
- Integrity – We nurture trust and keep our word.
- Accountability – We all take ownership and responsibility for our actions and the parts of the business that we impact.
- Quality – We focus on quality in every aspect of our business. Our products refresh families across Canada, including our own, so we work to deliver the best for them, every time.
- Entrepreneurial – A mind set of being results focused, sharing improvements & innovations towards a better future.
If you often find yourself saying “this can be done” or are often questioning “is there a better way?” then Coke Canada has opportunities that will encourage you and your teams to step forward. We offer a variety of opportunities that will enable you to develop your skills, challenge yourself and progress your career.
About This Opportunity
As a Merchandiser, you will report into the Sales Execution Lead and be based out of Orangeville, ON. In this role you will be driving around in your own vehicle to different grocery stores in your area to merchandiser porduct within those stores.
- Please note – you are not transporting any product in your vehicle, the product is delivered to the store by our delivery trucks and Drivers.
What you will need to succeed in this role
- A valid G2 or G license and access to a vehicle you can use every time you work
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck) ensuring Right Execution Daily meeting company standards for product display
- Building, changing and removing product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells etc.); completing any required paperwork.
- Follow all Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety. Act as an Ambassador by providing customer service to Consumers and store personnel by answering questions, locating product, and providing assistance as needed.
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weighing up to 50 lbs or 22 kgs) above shoulder height without assistance.
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
Important – All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.