Offering a haven for personal renewal, in the age-old tradition of the Scandinavian baths, where mind and body find peace.
- Authenticity: Being trustworthy and genuine
- Empathy: To be understanding to guest and co-workers needs and goals
- Professionalism: Offering an International-calibre of service and experience
- Exceeding Expectation: Going above and beyond guest expectation
- Keeping it Simple: Avoid over complicating things
- Team Work
- To ensure smooth daily operations;
- Maintain overall function of pool systems. From motors, pumps, filters and chemical automated feeding systems. Ensuring all are running and in good working order
- Maintain grounds and common areas to ensure they are operational, safe and clean for our guests.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Maintenance helper who is good at troubleshooting & problem solving in order to fix mechanical parts. You will fit right in with our dynamic team of professionals.
- Disassemble damaged and broken equipment so that it can be more easily repaired, then reassemble pieces after repair work has been successfully completed.
- Receive deliveries of tools, equipment and supplies and transfer them to work stations or other areas as dictated by management.
- Examine machinery to ensure that it is functioning properly and to check for defects in components or parts.
- Move or position vehicles, physical structures and other equipment to ensure easy access for workers who will be installing or assembling them.
- Good overall knowledge of hand and power tools, how they function and their purpose. Must have good practices with these tools to avoid injury or harm to yourself or others.
- Cut timbers, lumber and/or paneling to specified dimensions, and drill holes in timbers or lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, levelling aids and other equipment to assist in establishing reference points and lines.
- Position and hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Perform tie spacing layout, then measure, mark, drill and/or cut.
- Take proper measures to ensure new and old timbers will be able to sustain water damage from excess wear and tear due to weather and pools.
- Repair piping of various sizes and types. Check safety equipment and replace components such as o-rings, gaskets, seals, fittings, and PVC components.
- Inspect, repair, and/or replace pumps, valves, that have to do with our pool system.
- General knowledge of how to fix and diagnose an issue with faucets/sinks, showers and toilets. Have general knowledge on how to install these components as well.
- Monitor and adjust building automation systems. Assist in the writing of specifications for repairs and new construction.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs to establish the sequence of pipe installations and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Assist in installing and maintaining simple electrical systems, In most cases below 120V
- Repair wiring, fixtures and equipment, install lighting, electrical outlets, hook up appliances for power and install new lighting and ceiling fans
- Thread conduit ends and connect couplings and conduit fittings. Proper knowledge of how to terminate electrical circuits so yourself and others will not be in harm.
- Replace faulty circuit breakers, fuses, switches, electrical and electronic components, or wire.
- Be able to diagnose an electrical issue and taking the proper measure to fix this yourself. Or to outsource an electrician to help you with these issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds without assistance
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- Motivated, enthusiastic, patient and diligent worker
- Knowledge of maintenance functions, including snow removal, electrical, painting, carpentry and plumbing.
- Must be able to think on their feet, be proactive, problem solve, and deal with change on a daily basis