Pre-Board Screening Officer – Grande Prairie
Watch your career take flight at GardaWorld!
GardaWorld is the largest provider of aviation services for the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA), offering screening services in 28 airports across Canada.
Our officers undergo rigorous specialized training up to 180 hours, both in class and on-the-job in order to acquire CATSA Screening Officer certification so it is not essential that you have previous security experience, training or licenses. We are seeking eager candidates with great communication skills and customer service experience that are comfortable working in the airport’s high-tech, fast paced environment.
We are currently seeking Pre-Board Screening Officer candidates for the Grande Prairie Airport. These positions are starting on a part-time basis with potential to go full-time in the future.
As a screening officer, you are responsible to ensure the security of passengers and non-passengers processed at Pre-Board Screening Checkpoints. Security experience or license NOT required!
- You are responsible for screening passengers, non-passengers and their baggage using screening equipment
- You are an ambassador for customer service and interact with passengers and stakeholders alike in a professional manner
- To ensure that the screening of passengers is completed efficiently and pleasantly
- You assist in maintaining the flow of passengers to influence efficiency
- You follow aviation regulations and standard operating procedures at all times
- You report all incidents using established communication channels.